Inno Setup 6.2.0, Windows 10 21H1
The Wizard image's actual size for 100% DPI is actually bigger than the requested size in manual (164x314). I created empty project with the default image and compared the sizes. The original image was taken from the resources file from InnoSetup GitHub.
Image stretched in the wizard:
Original image
As you can see, the image in the Wizard is stretched. I know about WizardImageStretch=no option, but it is not the case. The InnoSetup manual says that for 100% DPI the image should be 164x314 pixels, but for some reason this size is valid. Is this a bug in InnoSetup which makes the image container bigger than it should be or the incorrect values in the manual?
Same problem occurs if I use WizardImageFile with my custom images which have sizes according to the manual. The DPI on my PC is certainly set to 100%.


