How to include two C++ libraries - Boost and Quantlib - in node gyp?

Viewed 214

I am new to working with node-gyp in making C++ Addons for JavaScript on Windows and have been struggling for a while with including Quantlib in my binding.gyp file. I was able to generate the .lib file from Quantlib's official site (https://www.quantlib.org/install/vc10.shtml); however, the guide did not mention anything about generating a .dll file, and I am not sure if a .dll file is needed to include Quantlib. Although I cannot include the Quantlib library, I have been successful in linking another C++ library in my binding.gyp file. Any help would be much appreciated!

My binding.gyp file:

{
  "targets": [
    {
      "target_name": "hello",
      "sources": [ "src/hello.cc", "src/test.cpp", "src/test.h"],
      "include_dirs": ["<!(node -e \"require('nan')\")", "eigen-3.3.7/eigen-3.3.7", "ql/math", "ql", "Quantlib"],
      "libraries": ["<(module_root_dir)/Quantlib/QuantLib-mt.lib"]
    }
  ]
}

NOTE: eigen-3.3.7 is the C++ library I was able to include in my binding.gyp file. I created a directory in my root folder for quantlib's .lib file called "Quantlib".

0 Answers
Related