I'm trying to use Google Ads with the package MarcTron.AdMob.
After I install it, I need to install some dependencies and update some packages, as it said me to do:
Xamarin.AndroidX.Browser
Xamarin.Google.Android.Material
Xamarin.AndroidX.Lifecycle.LiveData
Xamarin.AndroidX.Legacy.Support.V4
But after I install/update all this dependencies, I compile again and get the error:
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\111\jl\res\values\values.xml(1482): error APT1000: Attribute "android:translationX" has already been defined
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\111\jl\res\values\values.xml(1486): error APT1000: Attribute "android:translationY" has already been defined
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\111\jl\res\values\values.xml(1489): error APT1000: Attribute "android:translationZ" has already been defined
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\83\jl\res\values\values.xml(4): error APT1000: Found tag id where item is expected
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\82\jl\res\values\values.xml(4): error APT1000: Found tag id where item is expected
2>myproject.Android\obj\Debug\100\lp\76\jl\res\values\values.xml(4): error APT1000: Found tag id where item is expected
What I already did:
- Cleaned the project and compiled it again;
- Follow this solution here;
- Removed the whitespaces of
colors.xmlandstyles.xmlinside my Resources (it was another solution that I saw); - Change the API level (28 - 9.0 and 29 - 10.0).
- Downgrade the packages.
Nothing worked.
I tried to using Xamarin.Firebase.Ads instead of MarcTron.AdsMob but the same error appears to me.
What is this error and how can I solve it? I really need to put ads on the application and I can't continue the project with this error.