I have a very specific graph problem in networkx:
My directed graph has two different type of nodes ( i will call them I and T) and it is built with edges only between I-T and T-I (so T doesn't connect with other T and the same with I)
Now I need to simulate a new graph with the same behavior: i have a certain number of I and T and the edge between I-T exists with a certain probability (also for T-I but with different probability, let's call them p_i and p_o).
So my problem is that i can't iterate with for loops both for I and then for T because both are quite big (the data I'm analyzing right now are 5000 T's and 5000 I's but the will probably increase up to 300000 each) and my pc can't handle that.
What is the best way to create a graph in this situation?