What should be used for endpoint in renovate-bot config.json?

Viewed 294

I am trying to set up config.json for Bitbucket Cloud to automatically update dependencies in npm repos of Bitbucket Cloud. I found one example, but cannot figure out two things:

  1. endpoint - what should go there (ABC)? - our company's bitbucket namespace link looks like: https://bitbucket.org/uvxyz/

  2. Can I use renovate-bot to issue PRs without bitbucket pipelines? If so, can I make renovate to update only particular repo or repos via config.json mods or I shall put renovate.json file in each repo where automatic dependency update is required?

appreciate any examples on the latter.

config.json: 
module.exports = {
  "platform": "bitbucket",
  "username": "<my.username>",
  "password": "<bitbucket token on my account>",
  "endpoint": "ABC",
  "hostRules": [
    {
      "hostType": "bitbucket",
      "domainName": "ABC",
      "timeout": 10000,
      "username": "<my.username>",
      "password": "<bitbucket token on my account>"
    }
  ]
};
2 Answers

according to the code:

const BITBUCKET_PROD_ENDPOINT = 'https://api.bitbucket.org/';
const defaults = { endpoint: BITBUCKET_PROD_ENDPOINT };

there's a default, it works for me without setting it what you see in the documentation is all you need

Related