I need a folder and file upload widget/plugin for my business website

Viewed 37

Good afternoon. I have a business that receives large files (PDF and DICOM Medical Images) from clients. We currently use sharefile and utilize their website uploader tool. The client's go to our website and upload medical files in PDF as well as DICOM medical image files. Then I enter our Sharefile account and download the files they sent. However, the sharefile web uploader tool only allows drag and drop of files and not folders. This isn't that big of an issue but I would like the clients to be able to just drag and drop folders and not have to open the folders and select the files.

I contacted several cloud based file storing companies and none of their website uploader widgets allow for drag and drop of folders, only files.

I contacted Box and several others and just file uploads, no folders.

If someone can point me to a company or some other way of being able to receive drag and drop folder capability, I would appreciate.

Also, the files that client's send are confidential medical and legal information. The service must be HIPPA complaint and I'll need them to sign a BAA, sharefile and box both have this.

0 Answers
Related