Fewer stations with Public Transit API v8 than with v3

Viewed 71

So far I use the Transit Public API v3 and now I want to switch to v8. But with the v8 I get less stations.

Example:

v3 (result 13 stations): https://transit.api.here.com/v3/stations/by_geocoord.json?center=48.1450106,11.5941866&radius=800&max=50&app_id=[myAppId]&app_code=[myAppCode]

v8 (same location, but only 5 stations): https://transit.hereapi.com/v8/stations?in=48.1450106,11.5941866;r=800&return=transport&max=50&apiKey=[myApiKey]

It seems that the parameter for radius is not recognized correctly. However, the URL syntax should be correct.

1 Answers

We’re very excited to announce and present a new set of HERE Location Services that are leveraging the HERE platform and can be easily accessed through our Developer Portal at developer.here.com.With the new service framework in place, we are also on our way to delivering new functionalities that will only become available through the newly released HERE Location Services.

Also, f you’re already using token or API key authentication, then no change regarding access credentials is needed. If however, you’re still using app_id and app_code, please check out the documentation posted at https://developer.here.com/documentation/identity-access-management where you will find information on how to create and use new credentials.

Please find the routing migration guide as follows:

https://developers.here.com/documentation/routing-api/migration_guide/index.html

Related