My bot is using Orchestrator to choose between QnA Maker and LUIS. The model folder + contents and the snapshot are generated using the BF CLI using this example:
When I run my application locally everything goes well and the OrchestratorRecognizer returns the expected result.
When I deploy my code to the Azure Web App I get the following error:
TypeError: vocabulary does not contain the UNK token.
at OrchestratorRecognizer._initializeModel (/node_modules/botbuilder-ai-orchestrator/lib/orchestratorRecognizer.js:272:35)
at OrchestratorRecognizer.<anonymous> (/node_modules/botbuilder-ai-orchestrator/lib/orchestratorRecognizer.js:143:18)
at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
at /node_modules/botbuilder-ai-orchestrator/lib/orchestratorRecognizer.js:15:71
at new Promise (<anonymous>)
at __awaiter (/node_modules/botbuilder-ai-orchestrator/lib/orchestratorRecognizer.js:11:12)
at OrchestratorRecognizer.recognize (/node_modules/botbuilder-ai-orchestrator/lib/orchestratorRecognizer.js:123:16)
at EmptyBot.<anonymous> (/home/site/wwwroot/lib/bot.js:61:65)
at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
at fulfilled (/home/site/wwwroot/lib/bot.js:7:58)
Using SSH to look into the files in the Azure Web App I can't find any obvious differences between the files on the server and my local files.
Changing the SnapShotFile, ModelFolder or VocabFile (in the model folder config.json) variables gets me an "File or path not found error" so all the paths seem to be configured right.
Also the vocab.txt files contains [UNK] which is set as the unk_token in tokenizer_config.json.
I'm running into this problem for a few days now, if you have any idea what might cause this issue or where to start looking I would greatly appreciate it.