I haven't been able to find a similar question about this. However, I am using Bootstrap 4 (accordingly with Admin LTE 3) and I want to make my main-sidebar the correct size to fully display each link in my menu list. It appears that main-sidebar's width is set staticaly in AdminLTE.css to 250px. Due to languages translation issue, some texts are longer than 250px and I don't want a scrollbar to display.
Is this possible to adapt main-sidebar's width to text content ?
I tried to find my way in putting width: auto for my .main-sidebar, but the thing is the other part of the page goes behind my main-sidebar which is not what I want to because of margin-left:
.main-sidebar {
width: 250px;
}
body:not(.sidebar-mini-md) .content-wrapper, body:not(.sidebar-mini-md) .main-footer, body:not(.sidebar-mini-md) .main-header {
transition: margin-left .3s ease-in-out;
margin-left: 250px;
}
width and margin-left have to be the same here, is there a way to make it dynamic using only CSS ?
Thanks for your help