I need to know what am I doing wrong with my integration. I will explain first our main goal.
- We need to detect new synced projects or created projects on Everhour API using a webhook.
- Use that webhook to trigger automation on Zapier and do other APIs we need to do.
The process of creating a webhook using their API is like this:
- Use the create a webhook endpoint ( link )
- Pass the custom webhook(I created on Pipedream with custom header)
The Everhour API requirements say that I need to reply back a custom header of "X-Hook-Secret ":
So far I have created a webhook on Pipedream which you can create a custom header response see reference here:
This is the request body from the Everhour API to create a webhook, I passed in the Pipedream's custom webhook created.

Now, the problem is when I create a new project on Everhour the webhook doesn't get triggered. I don't know if it's because of the custom webhook from Pipedream that I miss something or else others.
Any useful tips will be a huge help.

