I would like to open a particular webpage and then click on a button to open another page from that page. Now I can see how to write Javascript to find a button on page and click on it, what I dont quite understand how I can do that from the 1st page.
i.e on Page 1 can open Page 2, but how do I in one go from page 1 get it to click on a button on page 2 once page 2 is loaded because until Page 2 is loaded the button is not available, and if I just go to Page 2 my Javascript will not be running because that was on Page 1 ?
What I am trying to do is a poweruser feature that makes it easier to do a particular repetitive task, I am the sys adminstator for page 1 but not page 2.
This is example of the page Im trying to do this for
https://acoustid.org/track/61c9656b-6838-4660-8113-86f7f90fd549
You need to login to Acoustid to actually see the Disable buttons