how do I solve build error on c# workflow project

Viewed 51

I run nightly builds of a product consisting of over a thousand c# projects both in configuration Debug and Release. For a few weeks now, without any code changes, I've been having problems with some workflow projects that use XAML. For example:

"C:\NETSIU\backend\netasiu\workflows4\workflows4.integrazione.fatturapassiva\workflows4.integrazione.fatturapassiva.csproj" (Build target) (689) -> (XamlMarkupCompilePass1 target) -> C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Xaml.targets(193,5): error XC1000: XC1020: Build error occurred in the XAML MSBuild task: 'Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\NETSIU\Infra\Tipi.Workflow\bin\NETA.SUITE.Tipi.Workflow.dll' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.' [C:\NETSIU\backend\netasiu\workflows4\workflows4.integrazione.fatturapassiva\workflows4.integrazione.fatturapassiva.csproj]

The error is not systematic. I solve the problem by compiling the single project again.

The nightly build is runned with the highest privileges.

Any suggestions to solve the problem?

Further information. If I launch the full build by connecting to the machine, no errors are detected. If I launch the full build on a scheduled basis, even if with maximum privileges, I have the error reported above. The build is done on a Windows 2019 server and for the build I use the following build version:

set path = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ MSBuild \ 14.0 \ Bin;% path%

0 Answers
Related