- I generated a JHipster app.
- Launched the
bootRuncommand. - Regenerated a couple of entities with the
jhipster-jdl(removed some required fields). - The application worked fine.
- Dropped the DB with the
cleancommand to get a fresh DB.
Now I get following error when I launch the bootRun command:
2021-10-10T14:28:05.607+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Hibernate JPA 2 Static-Metamodel Generator 5.4.32.Final
2021-10-10T14:28:05.608+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.Note_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.608+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.ApplicationUser_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.609+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.Authority_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.609+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.User_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.609+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.AbstractAuditingEntity_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.609+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] error: Problem with Filer: Attempt to recreate a file for type com.testapp.domain.Tag_
2021-10-10T14:28:05.702+0200 [ERROR] [system.err] 6 errors
And the server won't start anymore.