I pretty new to Unity (I started today) and anytime I open a project I get a compiler error
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 3.5.0-dev-20359-01 (8da8ba0c)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
In my project. Every time I open my project it asks me to take me to safe mode and there (in the safe mode) there are two error in the photo below
I searched the web but everyone having this error had a tip or description telling them what might be wrong, but I didn't got that.
I have created no C# scripts in my projects. I also tried deleting the library folder but it didn't work. Also the error has only the description given in the photo. I am using Unity Editor Version 2020.3.20f1
Also is there a C# compiler which I need to install like we do in Java and C++, because if that's the case I have not installed any C# compiler in my system.
If anyone could even tell me the meaning of this error I will be grateful
Edit #1
I have realized that the latest .NET Framework is already in my system, so there is no case of .NET framework not installed
Edit #2
I checked my compiler settings and these are the configurations (The API Compatibility Level was set to .NET Standard 2.0 I changed it to .NET 4.x)
But when built the project, I got the following errors which could describe more of my situation (Note : The errors were same in the case of .NET Standard 2.0 and .NET 4.x)
The
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 3.5.0-dev-20359-01 (8da8ba0c)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error has the same description after everything.
Thank you.




