%matplotlib inline
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import pandas as pd
bank=pd.read_csv('train_bank.csv')
df=pd.DataFrame(bank)
df.head()
ID Gen Mar Dep Edu Sel Income
0 LP001002 Male No 0 Graduate No 5849
1 LP001003 Male Yes 1 Graduate No 4583
2 LP001005 Male Yes 0 Graduate Yes 3000
3 LP001006 Male Yes 0 Not Grad No 2583
4 LP001008 Male No 0 Graduate No 6000
#Label Encoding for object to numeric conversion
from sklearn.preprocessing import LabelEncoder
le = LabelEncoder()
for feat in objList:
df[feat] = le.fit_transform(df[feat].astype(str))
df.head()
ID Gen Mar Dep Edu Sel Income
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 5849
1 1 1 1 1 0 0 4583
2 2 1 1 0 0 1 3000
3 3 1 1 0 1 0 2583
4 4 1 0 0 0 0 6000
But I want those feature names like for "Edu" it Graduate=0 and Not Grad=1. Althoguh I thought it should be the other way for the "Edu" variable. But how to know which code is which feature. And to do like iris data(below) we need the feature_names and how to do that. I am newbiw in Python and trying to do the self project:
fn=iris.feature_names
cn=iris.target_names
fig, axes = plt.subplots(nrows = 1,ncols = 1,figsize = (4,4), dpi=500)
tree.plot_tree(classifier.estimators_[0],
feature_names = fn,
class_names=cn,
filled = True);
fig.savefig('rf_individualtree.png')
I can split the target and feature variable from data, but the names I don't know.