Quarkus - Openshift - route.annotations

Viewed 181

I´m using Quarkus and trying quarkus.openshift.route.annotations to set something like this:

port: targetPort: 8080-tcp tls: insecureEdgeTerminationPolicy: Redirect termination: edge

I found just some weard annotations like quarkus.openshift.route.annotations."kubernetes.io/tls-acme"=true

So... how can i use this to my route be exposed as https ? Or there is another way?

Thanks

1 Answers

I am not sure if there is a better way than configuring tls on your Route.

I do know however, that for Routes the Quarkus openshift extension will allow you to specify host and annotations pretty much like you've already found yourself.

If your goal is achievable using annotations, you are covered. If not you'll need to bring your own Route: Just through an openshift.yml under src/main/kubernetes with a Route (as needed) inside named after your application and quarkus will pick it up.

This is something we can definitely improve. Both the user experience and the provided documentation.

Edit: Created https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/issues/20644

Related