Pretty much what the title says...
My work flow in iTerm2 (just upgraded to 3.4.10 to see if that fixed the problem; no, it did not) let me hit Shift-Left Arrow to move to the previous tab and Shift-Right Arrow to switch to the next tab.
That recently stopped working and I can't get it back. ;-( I must now use Ctrl-arrow keys which is not ergonomic by any reach.
I have changed the key prefs in Preferences -> Keys and in individual profiles. I have restarted iTerm2 after doing so. I've made no changes to the OS (.inputrc, etc.)
As I said, this was part of my workflow and now it isn't.
N.B. I do NOT want to highlight a previous/next word; I do NOT want to edit in Vim/Emacs; I do NOT want to move tabs around via keyboard...
I want to switch between iTerm2 tabs using Shift-arrow keys.
Anyone know the secret?