I have one workflow (that I want to be triggered by any commit with no path filter)
name: workflow1
on: [push]
jobs:
build:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
...
that triggers another workflow
name: workflow2
on:
workflow_run:
workflows: ["workflow1"]
types:
- completed
jobs:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
...
which is working fine with the workflow_run event. Now is it possible somehow to restrict workflow2 from being triggered even further (like with a path filter)? E.g. I make a commit to folder folder1 -> workflow1 triggered -> workflow2 triggered and if it's not a commit to the folder folder1, e.g. folder2 -> workflow1 triggered -> workflow2 not triggered. Is there something like the following I can add to workflow2?
name: workflow2
on:
paths:
- 'folder1/**'
workflow_run:
workflows: ["workflow1"]
types:
- completed
jobs:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
...
Or another way to achieve that?
Thanks in advance for any help.