I want to add OpenAPI specification to my Azure Functions app. For that I wanted to use AzureExtensions.Swashbuckle since it can auto generate the specification and display it via swagger-ui.
When I first install the package via nuget everything works fine. The specification is generated automatically, and I can view it through the swagger-ui.
As soon as I rebuild my project / solution, it doesn't build anymore. The following error message is prompted during the build:
3>C:\Users\Agent1\.nuget\packages\microsoft.net.sdk.functions\3.0.13\build\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Functions.Build.targets(32,5): Error : Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Core, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at MakeFunctionJson.AttributeExtensions.IsWebJobsAttribute(CustomAttribute attribute)
at MakeFunctionJson.ParameterInfoExtensions.<>c.<ToFunctionJsonBindings>b__1_0(CustomAttribute a)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.ToList()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at MakeFunctionJson.ParameterInfoExtensions.ToFunctionJsonBindings(ParameterDefinition parameterInfo)
at MakeFunctionJson.MethodInfoExtensions.<>c.<ToFunctionJson>b__6_1(ParameterDefinition p)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.ToArray()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at MakeFunctionJson.MethodInfoExtensions.ToFunctionJson(MethodDefinition method, String assemblyPath)
at MakeFunctionJson.FunctionJsonConverter.GenerateFunctions(IEnumerable`1 types)+MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at MakeFunctionJson.FunctionJsonConverter.TryGenerateFunctionJsons()
at MakeFunctionJson.FunctionJsonConverter.TryRun()
Error generating functions metadata
I'm using AzureFunctions V3 with .NET Core 3.1.
This is my .csproj file:
<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk">
<PropertyGroup>
<TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.1</TargetFramework>
<AzureFunctionsVersion>v3</AzureFunctionsVersion>
<_FunctionsSkipCleanOutput>true</_FunctionsSkipCleanOutput>
<OutputPath>../../dist/apps/api</OutputPath>
</PropertyGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<PackageReference Include="AzureExtensions.Swashbuckle" Version="3.3.2" />
<PackageReference Include="CSharpFunctionalExtensions" Version="2.18.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.Functions.Extensions" Version="1.1.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs.Extensions.ServiceBus" Version="5.0.0-beta.5" />
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design" Version="3.1.17">
<PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets>
<IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers; buildtransitive</IncludeAssets>
</PackageReference>
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection" Version="3.1.17" />
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.IdentityModel.Protocols.OpenIdConnect" Version="6.12.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Functions" Version="3.0.13" />
<PackageReference Include="Scriban" Version="4.0.1" />
<PackageReference Include="System.ServiceModel.Duplex" Version="4.8.1" />
<PackageReference Include="System.ServiceModel.Http" Version="4.8.1" />
<PackageReference Include="System.ServiceModel.NetTcp" Version="4.8.1" />
<PackageReference Include="System.ServiceModel.Security" Version="4.8.1" />
</ItemGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<None Update="host.json">
<CopyToOutputDirectory>PreserveNewest</CopyToOutputDirectory>
</None>
<None Update="local.settings.json">
<CopyToOutputDirectory>PreserveNewest</CopyToOutputDirectory>
<CopyToPublishDirectory>Never</CopyToPublishDirectory>
</None>
</ItemGroup>
</Project>
I already deleted my local .nuget directory, cleaned nuget cache and updated other packages but no luck.