I'm middle of transition from old carplay to new ios15 carplay.
I asked carplay entitlement to apple and have it now.
so I put some sample codes and run.
the code is
func templateApplicationScene(_ templateApplicationScene: CPTemplateApplicationScene, didConnect interfaceController: CPInterfaceController) {
CPLogger.log("in templateApplicationScene didConnect")
self.interfaceController = interfaceController
let screen = CPListTemplate(title: "CarPlay", sections: [])
self.interfaceController!.setRootTemplate(screen, animated: true, completion: { _,_ in
})
}
this method was hit so I think I dit it right from Application Scene Manifest of info.plist.
after that I faced crash and it said (last part is important in this case.)
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Unsupported object <CPListTemplate: 0x600001c79b80> <identifier: 8105D933-642B-4111-80D7-C910466237F5, userInfo: (null), tabTitle: (null), tabImage: (null), showsTabBadge: 0> passed to setRootTemplate:animated:completion:. Allowed classes: (null)'
most search result has messages like Thread 1: "Unsupported object <CPInformationTemplate: 0x6000012de010> <identifier: 3444D3F1-ECFF-4953-B543-459286E11371, userInfo: (null), tabTitle: (null), tabImage: (null), showsTabBadge: 0> passed to setRootTemplate:animated:completion:. Allowed classes: {(\n CPTabBarTemplate,\n CPListTemplate,\n CPGridTemplate,\n CPAlertTemplate,\n CPVoiceControlTemplate,\n CPNowPlayingTemplate\n)}".
Allowed classes part has some information. But not mine.
I added proper info to an entitlements info

and I have a provisioning that includes carplay-audio option.

I have only one result that has 'Allowed classes: (null)' string which is https://githubmemory.com/@oguzhnatly
He said "Such a thing Allowed classes: (null) is almost impossible to happen. Normally, it must contain the name of CarPlay Templates."
and I don't have something useful.
now I'm completely lost...
HELP ME!
thanks
