Point sub domain to another domain on another server

Viewed 87

is it possible to point my example.com domain to another domain like

example2.com on another server ?

my idea is to point

{variable}.example.com to example2.com/{variable}

like

A.example.com -> someoneElseServer.com/A
B.example.com -> someoneElseServer.com/B
C.example.com -> someoneElseServer.com/C

I own A.example.com but someoneElseServer.com/A is on another server and it's not mine , it's just a service that I need to use it somehow by changing the variable which is {A,B,C} and keep in mind that {A,B,C} are wildcard sub domains and it can be anything

I'm happy to do that on nginx , apache or maybe any other suggestion like domain configuration on the host itself or anything.

note : I need to point domain , not redirect

As I know it's possible to connect domain to another server or domain but I care now about the variable to be in the sub domain

any idea or suggestion to solve that ?

Edit:

I saw this solution

Pointing sub-domain to another domain on another host

but my problem is to make it dynamic subdomain . not static

0 Answers
Related