I get this strange error:
WebpackOptionsValidationError: Invalid configuration object. Webpack has been initialised using a configuration object that does not match the API schema.
- configuration.module.rules[1].resolve has an unknown property 'fullySpecified'. These properties are valid:
object { alias?, aliasFields?, cachePredicate?, cacheWithContext?, concord?, descriptionFiles?, enforceExtension?, enforceModuleExtension?, extensions?, fileSystem?, ignoreRootsErrors?, mainFields?, mainFiles?, moduleExtensions?, modules?, plugins?, preferAbsolute?, resolver?, roots?, symlinks?, unsafeCache?, useSyncFileSystemCalls? }
when using sls deploy (to deploy to aws serverless)
however I don't have a webpack.config.js file nor have I ever set a config setting with "fullySpecified" before.
What I have tried:
- searching the project for the term: 'fullySpecified' - it does not exist.
- no webpack.config.js (as was originally the code)
- a webpack.config.js with a basic config:
module.exports = {
target: 'node',
mode: 'production'
};
What I have found: https://githubmemory.com/repo/AnomalyInnovations/serverless-bundle/issues/259
Context:
- The code is 9 months old and worked last time I was working on it
- I used
npm update
Operating System: linux
- Node Version: 14.16.1
- Framework Version: 2.61.0 (local)
- Plugin Version: 5.4.5
- SDK Version: 4.3.0
- Components Version: 3.17.1
package.json: "dependencies": { "axios": "0.21.1", "cors": "2.8.4", "custom-env": "^2.0.1", "dotenv": "^8.2.0", "express": "4.16.4", "stripe": "6.12.1", "uuid": "3.3.2", "aws-sdk": "^2.639.0" }, "devDependencies": { "babel-core": "^6.25.0", "babel-loader": "^7.1.1", "babel-plugin-transform-runtime": "^6.23.0", "babel-polyfill": "^6.23.0", "babel-preset-env": "^1.6.0", "nodemon": "1.18.4", "serverless-bundle": "^5.0.2", "serverless-pseudo-parameters": "^2.5.0", "serverless-webpack": "^5.5.4", "webpack": "^5.58.0" }