I have this code made by Google and I want to make server-side authentication, but the access token I get on https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground/ doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?
When I use client-side authentication it works, but I need to show the charts without login. And of course, I deleted the access token just to post.
<script>
gapi.analytics.ready(function() {
// Step 3: Authorize the user.
var CLIENT_ID = 'Insert your client ID here';
gapi.analytics.auth.authorize({
serverAuth: {
access_token: ' '
}
});
// Step 4: Create the view selector.
var viewSelector = new gapi.analytics.ViewSelector({
container: 'view-selector'
});
// Step 5: Create the timeline chart.
var timeline = new gapi.analytics.googleCharts.DataChart({
reportType: 'ga',
query: {
'dimensions': 'ga:date',
'metrics': 'ga:sessions',
'start-date': '30daysAgo',
'end-date': 'yesterday',
},
chart: {
type: 'LINE',
container: 'timeline'
}
});
// Step 6: Hook up the components to work together.
gapi.analytics.auth.on('success', function(response) {
viewSelector.execute();
});
viewSelector.on('change', function(ids) {
var newIds = {
query: {
ids: ids
}
}
timeline.set(newIds).execute();
});
});
</script>