Alright so what I've been trying to do the past hour is install the pywintypes lib and searched up that it was pypiwin32 instead but it doesn't work it fails to build additionally tried installing it manually by downloading the source and running setup.py but got same err: I get this error and I have python 3.10
Collecting pypiwin32
Using cached pypiwin32-223-py3-none-any.whl (1.7 kB)
Using cached pypiwin32-219.zip (4.8 MB)
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: 'C:\Users\Rasmus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\python.exe' -c 'import io, os, sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'C:\\Users\\Rasmus\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-3z4zmi2y\\pypiwin32_ec886c51d7334f269d55dee9cd57e04b\\setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'C:\\Users\\Rasmus\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-3z4zmi2y\\pypiwin32_ec886c51d7334f269d55dee9cd57e04b\\setup.py'"'"';f = getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__) if os.path.exists(__file__) else io.StringIO('"'"'from setuptools import setup; setup()'"'"');code = f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_info --egg-base 'C:\Users\Rasmus\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-pip-egg-info-6dg0frr7'
cwd: C:\Users\Rasmus\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-3z4zmi2y\pypiwin32_ec886c51d7334f269d55dee9cd57e04b\
Complete output (6 lines):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Rasmus\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-3z4zmi2y\pypiwin32_ec886c51d7334f269d55dee9cd57e04b\setup.py", line 121
print "Building pywin32", pywin32_version
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(...)?
----------------------------------------
WARNING: Discarding https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/2b/ca/5c086c18de8f70222787b3e824e755b68d99272531522e77bb381d4f60c8/pypiwin32-219.zip#sha256=06d478295c89dbdd4187e1ac099bb8eab93c29e298bded4e2fbc77009287fa44 (from https://pypi.org/simple/pypiwin32/). Command errored out with exit status 1:
python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pywin32>=223 (from pypiwin32) (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for pywin32>=223