From what I gather in the documentation, this can be done with very little configuration and without a tsconfig.json.
The issue I'm trying to resolve is: Cannot find module './styles.module.scss' or its corresponding type declarations. ts(2307)
This is my project structure:
What I've tried to do:
Install
npm i @types/scss-parser --save-dev-
{ ... "source": "src/index.ts", "module": "dist/index.js", "types": "dist/index.d.ts", ... }But that just gives me:
Error: No transformers found for src/index.html with pipeline: 'types'.Removing
types:then results in the error:@parcel/namer-default: Target "module" declares an output file path of "dist/index.js" which does not match the compiled bundle type "html".Changing to
"module": "dist/index.html"results in:@parcel/core: Unexpected output file type .html in target "module"... File extension must be .js or .mjs"
I'm not sure how to resolve the issue then and have a feeling will actually have to make a tsconfig.json or a types declaration of some kind.
I just wanted to check here before doing that to see if there is a way to resolve this without making additional files. Any suggestions?

