Getting error "A problem occurred while processing the request" while integrating ZAP with Jenkins

Viewed 2523

I am trying to integrate ZAP with Jenkins and following https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/owasp-zap-integration-jenkins-devsecops-pipeline-basic-arpit-mittal

I am using Mac machine and Jenkins is installed in my local. I did all the settings given in the above doc. Still I am getting error

Steps Performed:

Install "Official OWASP ZAP Jenkins Plugin" by navigating to "Plugin Manager" enter image description here

Provide OWASP ZAP path in "Custom Tool" by navigating to "Global tool Configuration" from where ZAP will be install. enter image description here

Navigate to "Configuration" to set the Host, Port and Environment Variables for ZAP. enter image description here

enter image description here

Create Freestyle Project named ZAP

In "Build Environment" check on the "Install Custom Tools" for ZAP and when you click on "Tool Selection" you'll get the ZAP details which we have submitted at the time of configuration. enter image description here

Navigate to the "Build" process like the path of ZAP, host and port details. You can change it as per your requirement. enter image description here

Now set the "Installation Method" to "System Installed" where ZAP will be installed. Provide environment variable and set the "ZAP Home Directory" enter image description here

enter image description here

Now we will provide the scan details of the web application on which we want to perform vulnerability assessment. Navigate to "Session Management" and select "Persistent Session." enter image description here

enter image description here

Configure the report part to generate an automated report and publish HTML report for the scan. enter image description here

After doing all this configuration when I click on Apply, I get enter image description here

Please help me here. Thanks in Advance

1 Answers

The "Official OWASP ZAP Jenkins Plugin" actually isnt supported by the ZAP core team any more and is not recommended.

The recommended ways to automate ZAP are explained on https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/automate/

Related