I have a following table :
**Person Id LOCATION VISIT_DATE**
12345 LOCATION1 27/01/2020
12345 LOCATION2 12/02/2018
12345 LOCATION2 09/08/2018
12345 LOCATION2 12/07/2018
12345 LOCATION2 31/01/2020
12345 LOCATION2 07/10/2019
12345 LOCATION2 30/04/2019
12345 LOCATION3 28/09/2018
12345 LOCATION3 18/02/2020
I want to compare the date for LOCATION1 to dates for other locations (here: LOCATION 2 and 3)
What i want to achieve from here is, i want to check if a particular person_id (here : 12345) has LOCATION 2 or LOCATION 3 visit date within 4 weeks of a visit date to LOCATION 1.
Here we can see the person has two dates for location 2 and 3 that meets the above mentioned criteria (i.e dates are within 4 weeks of a visit date to location 1), Such members should be flagged with 'Y', if they don't have location 2 and 3 dates within the 4 weeks of location 1 date then they should be flagged as 'N'.
I know DATEDIFF function with Week or DAYS will come into handy for this. I tried with different CASE statements but i am not able to achieve the result i want.
Please help !
Note that in my table for a particular PersonID there will be only one location : LOCATION 1 but can have multiple LOCATION 2 and 3