GMAP creating double marker on same position and not updating marker when values updated?

Viewed 45

I am setting number of markers(using png icons) on gmap at the same time but when I update the list the markers should be updated accordingly.

But they didn't gets updated immediately with the list.

First I am clearing the map from markers with this code

 for (var i=0; i<this.markerList.length; i++) {     
    this.markerList[i].setMap(null);
}    
// Reset the markers array
this.markerList = [];  

Than I am setting the markers again with my initial code which run at the time of mounted

 this.markers = this.mappedListings;
    this.markerList = this.markers.map((home) => {
      var price = home.info.listingPrice
      var favList =  this.getFavIconOnMap(home);          
      var url = this.setMarkerIcon(home,favList);              
     var homeInfo = home.info;
      let marker = new this.google.maps.Marker({            
        position: {
          lat: parseFloat(home.position.lat),
          lng: parseFloat(home.position.lng),
        },
        scaledSize: new this.google.maps.Size(18, 18),
        icon: url,
         label: { color: '#FFFFFF', fontWeight: 'bold', fontSize: '10px', text:String(price)} 
      });

I am changing the image url by these conditions

 var url=''
   if(home.info.status === "CT" && favList == false){
         url = new google.maps.MarkerImage(
          '/assets/icons/contigment.png',
            new google.maps.Size(108, 120), //adjust size of image placeholder  
            new google.maps.Point(-25, -27), //origin
            new google.maps.Point(-69,0) //anchor point
          );
       } 
      else if(home.info.status === "CT" && favList == true){
         url = new google.maps.MarkerImage(
          '/assets/icons/contigmentheart.png',
             new google.maps.Size(108, 120), //adjust size of image placeholder  
            new google.maps.Point(-25, -27), //origin
            new google.maps.Point(-69,0) //anchor point
          );
       } 

The First Problem is

When I update values in my marker gets updated but there is no change on map until I zoom in or zoom out the map. I Tried every function at the time of updating which I using in my app.

The Second Problem is

When marker updates after zoom in or zoom out of map , then after two three times of update it shows previous marker behind the current marker on map, don't know how it is showing double marker for the same although I empty map every time.

Here is the first picture of marker before updating.

enter image description here

Here is the Second Picture after updated values.

enter image description here

Again when I change List to previous values, according to logic there should be first image but behind this it is showing a part of second image also, as you can see in image below

enter image description here

Not so familiar with gmaps, hope I elaborate the problem clearly.

0 Answers
Related