Ok, so my org-mode latex fragments have a slightly off background color, but only when I:
(setq org-highlight-latex-and-related '(native))
As seen here

It looks similar to the background highlighting functionality as involved in ~~ (code).
Does anyone know what to do?
BONUS:
- I'm using doom emacs and the gruvbox theme.
TRIED:
- I don't think this is related to the fragments themselves a la
org-format-latex-options(as seen in many other posts) - This is NOT helped by setting
font-latex-math-face :background
HINTS:
- I feel like it IS related to the face
org-latex-and-related, but I can work out how the chance the background, when I 'customise' the face i get the following:
(defface org-latex-and-related
(let ((font (cond ((assq :inherit custom-face-attributes)
'(:inherit underline))
(t '(:underline t)))))
`((((class grayscale) (background light))
(:foreground "DimGray" ,@font))
(((class grayscale) (background dark))
(:foreground "LightGray" ,@font))
(((class color) (background light))
(:foreground "SaddleBrown"))
(((class color) (background dark))
(:foreground "burlywood"))
(t (,@font))))
"Face used to highlight LaTeX data, entities and sub/superscript."
:group 'org-faces
:version "24.4"
:package-version '(Org . "8.0"))