Okay so what I'm trying to figure out is how to control the location of output. Currently when you run the code a window comes up and allows you to type into a label "manual". with the option to press enter or click the 'submit' button. The typed entry is then put in a new pop-up window every time I.e. Input1(test) and input2(testing) will show up in separate windows. How do I set it so it shows up in the same pop-up window preferably spaced on the y axis so it isn't cluttered. As this is a manual entry there is no telling how many entries will be submitted and it may be possible once so many entries have been entered it will need to move over on the X axis and start again at the top of the Y axis.
I'd also like to know how to pick where the pop-up ends up on the screen I tried using
win.place(x=200, y=50) but the .Toplevel() doesn't have an attribute of .place()
import tkinter as tk
#function that prints the entry
def entry_function(e=None):
name = entry.get()
win = tk.Toplevel()
tk.Label(win, text=name).pack()
win.geometry('100x100')
#Setup for the window
window = tk.Tk()
window.title("Title_Name")
window.geometry("500x500")
window.bind('<Return>', entry_function)
#widgets
label = tk.Label(window, text = "Manual:", bg = "dark grey", fg = "white")
entry = tk.Entry()
button = tk.Button(text = "submit",
command = entry_function)
#widget placement
label.place(x=0,y=20)
entry.place(x=52,y=21)
button.place(x=177, y=18)
window.mainloop()