How can we catch unauthorized exception which been thrown by quarkus

Viewed 345

I am facing this problem but don't know how to achieve it.

I have a graphql endpoint to fetch list of user, it already enabled authentication check. Basically, when I send a request fetchUsers without authorization header it will throw exception or status code to let the user know, but currently, it just response

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "message": null,
            "locations": [
                {
                    "line": 2,
                    "column": 3
                }
            ],
            "path": [
                "fetchUsers"
            ],
            "extensions": {
                "classification": "DataFetchingException"
            }
        }
    ],
    "data": {
        "fetchUsers": null
    }
}

And in the backend server, there have some exception throw:

SRGQL012000: Data Fetching Error: io.quarkus.security.UnauthorizedException
        at io.quarkus.security.runtime.interceptor.check.AuthenticatedCheck.apply(AuthenticatedCheck.java:28)
        at io.quarkus.security.runtime.interceptor.SecurityConstrainer.check(SecurityConstrainer.java:28)
        at io.quarkus.security.runtime.interceptor.SecurityConstrainer_Subclass.check$$superforward1(SecurityConstrainer_Subclass.zig:100)
        at io.quarkus.security.runtime.interceptor.SecurityConstrainer_Subclass$$function$$1.apply(SecurityConstrainer_Subclass$$function$$1.zig:41)
        at io.quarkus.arc.impl.AroundInvokeInvocationContext.proceed(AroundInvokeInvocationContext.java:54)
        at io.quarkus.arc.runtime.devconsole.InvocationInterceptor.proceed(InvocationInterceptor.java:62)
        at io.quarkus.arc.runtime.devconsole.InvocationInterceptor.monitor(InvocationInterceptor.java:49)
        at io.quarkus.arc.runtime.devconsole.InvocationInterceptor_Bean.intercept(InvocationInterceptor_Bean.zig:521)

Is there any way to catch this Unauthorized exception and custom it, to response 401 and the error message that we want to response.

0 Answers
Related