Creating an app with Quasar + Amplify Auth : PWA vs Android (Cordova)

Viewed 109

I am coding a Quasar/VueJS2 solution that used AWS Amplify Auth (Cognito federated by Google). On the Google side, I did set an “OAuth 2.0 Client ID” of type “Web application”.

Running the project on PWA mode (#> quasar dev), works fine.

This is how the OAuth is done:

  1. App is loaded with “Connect” button.
  2. Click on “Connect” button launch auth action: Cognito then Google Authentification then return to the page who required to be connected.

But, when I build an Android version, signed the apk and installed it on my phone, I got “Application Error” ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

I think that I need to set an “OAuth 2.0 Client ID” of type “Android”.

How will I manage that in Quasar? How do the code will make difference between PWA or Android mode?

This is new for me, I have never done that.

0 Answers
Related