I'm setting up a Dashboard in Google Data Studio where I would like to show the top event parameters in a table but I'm struggling to understand how to configure such a query.
Context We are using Firebase Analytics in our app to post built in and some custom events about what the users are interacting with in the app. In this particular case, we are logging the built-in 'select_content' event (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/ga4/reference/events#select_content) where we pass in content_type and item_id of the type of content you clicked on, as well as a unique identifier of the item you clicked.
As an example, let's say we're logging different types of groceries and the grocery you selected (content_type: 'fruit', item_id: 'apples'). I would then like to create a table in Data Studio that lists let's say the top 50 groceries that have been interacted with and the number of times that those groceries have been clicked on.
I cannot for the life of me understand how I would set up such a table in Data Studio even though to me it sounds like one of the most basic things I would want to do. I've tried creating tables with different combinations of dimensions, metrics and sorting on the table but can never get anything but a counter that shows the aggregate of that event type is registered (which is not what I want). The exact table that I want is showing up perfectly fine if I go to Google Analytics -> Life Cycle -> Engagement -> Events -> and click on the 'select_content' event, see screenshot below.

Anyone got any idea or link that they can provide to shine some light onto this?