I'm building a sveltekit project. One thing I've done is created a custom type of file which is converted to a *.svelte file upon building or running the development server. By default, sveltekit includes the rollup extension rollup-plugin-dynamic-import-variables which is trying to parse my custom file (who knows why?) and throwing an "unexpected token" error. I'm trying to configure that extension to ignore my custom files, but so far without success. Here is my attempted svelte.config.js file:
// @type {import('@sveltejs/kit').Config}
var config;
import adapter from '@sveltejs/adapter-static';
import dynamicImportVariables from 'rollup-plugin-dynamic-import-variables';
config = {
kit: {
// --- hydrate the <div id="svelte"> element in src/app.html
target: '#svelte',
adapter: adapter({
pages: 'build',
assets: 'build',
fallback: null
}),
vite: {
plugins: [
dynamicImportVariables({
warnOnError: true,
exclude: '**'
})
]
}
}
};
export default config;
To be honest about it, I don't use dynamic imports anywhere and therefore would accept as a solution the complete disabling of the extension. But anything that would get it to ignore my custom files would also work.