I am on an Ubuntu machine. I have just cloned the Laravel Homestead v12.7.
At the end of running vagrant up I get the following error at then end:
The repository 'https://deb.nodesource.com/node_14.x focal Release' no longer has a Release file. The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what went wrong.
Then I ssh into the machine with vagrant ssh and everything seems to look fine. However, the website doesn't show up.
I already have tried vagrant reload, vagrant provision & vagrant reload --provision and I still get that error.
Are there some fixes to let the vagrant up process finish properly?
Solved
THanks to @user3210614, I added the following line to my Homestead.yaml file:
#####
# ...
databases:
- homestead
backup: true
in-flight-service: true
# .....
And that did the trick