VSCode not building latest code from docker

Viewed 201

I have a scenario where I have installed a python project on docker (ubuntu) and I have attached VSCode to the running container so it allows me to edit my code reactJS code in my windows environment. Any change I made in reactjs I would run yarn build on the virtual environment and the changes would be displayed.

Recently I have noticed that this has all changed. VSCode is serving up code from the initial git (and I honestly have no idea where it's coming from).

If I make a change in VSCode and I look at the file in docker the change is reflected, However, if I run yard build and browse to the link, the change isnt shown there.

What's more is that this method used to work and just suddenly, I could not make any change and all the changes I had already done was reversed. This has lead me to believe for some reason the application is serving what I downloaded from git but i'm not sure how to fix this.

Appreciate any assistance.

Regards

{

"version": "0.2.0",
"configurations": [
    {
        "type": "pwa-node",
        "request": "launch",
        "name": "Launch Program",
        "skipFiles": [
            "<node_internals>/**"
        ],
        "program": "${file}"
    }
] }

Package.json

{
  "scripts": {
    "build": "rm -rf build/* && parcel build -d build src/index.html",
    "surge": "cd build && cp index.html 200.html && surge . lofcrypto.surge.sh",
    "build:nominify": "NODE_ENV=development parcel build --no-minify --public-url /static/ src/index.html",
    "dev": "ENVIRONMENT=dev parcel --port 32955 src/index.html",
    "i18next": "i18next src/**/*.tsx -c i18next-parser.config.js",
    "generate": "graphql-codegen --config codegen.yml"
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "@sumsub/websdk": "^1.1.0",
    "await-timeout": "^1.1.1",
    "axios": "^0.21.0",
    "babel-polyfill": "^6.26.0",
    "bignumber.js": "^9.0.1",
    "classnames": "^2.3.0",
    "copy-to-clipboard": "^3.3.1",
    "defer-promise": "^2.0.1",
    "graphql": "^0.11.0 || ^0.12.0 || ^0.13.0 || ^14.0.0 || ^15.0.0",
    "history": "^4.10.1",
    "inversify": "^5.0.1",
    "inversify-react": "^1.0.0",
    "lodash": "^4.17.20",
    "luxon": "^1.25.0",
    "mobx": "^6.1.4",
    "mobx-react": "^7.1.0",
    "mobx-react-router": "^4.1.0",
    "normalize.css": "^8.0.1",
    "numeral": "^2.0.6",
    "oaf-react-router": "^2.1.1",
    "qs": "^6.10.1",
    "react": ">= 16.8.0",
    "react-click-away-listener": "^2.0.0",
    "react-dom": ">=16.8.0",
    "react-dropzone": "^11.3.4",
    "react-icons": "^4.2.0",
    "react-infinite-scroller": "^1.2.4",
    "react-router": "^5.2.0",
    "react-router-dom": "^5.2.0",
    "react-toastify": "^8.0.2",
    "src": "^1.1.2",
    "store": "^2.0.12",
    "swiper": "^6.7.0",
    "tslib": "^2.2.0",
    "urql": "^2.0.3",
    "web3": "^1.3.6"
  },
  "devDependencies": {
    "@babel/core": "^7.12.8",
    "@babel/plugin-proposal-decorators": "^7.12.1",
    "@graphql-codegen/cli": "1.21.5",
    "@graphql-codegen/typescript": "^1.22.1",
    "@graphql-codegen/typescript-graphql-request": "^3.2.1",
    "@graphql-codegen/typescript-operations": "^1.18.0",
    "@graphql-codegen/typescript-urql": "^2.0.7",
    "@types/classnames": "^2.2.11",
    "@types/defer-promise": "^1.0.0",
    "@types/lodash": "^4.14.165",
    "@types/luxon": "^1.25.0",
    "@types/node": "^14.14.9",
    "@types/numeral": "^2.0.1",
    "@types/qs": "^6.9.7",
    "@types/react": "^17.0.0",
    "@types/react-dom": "^17.0.0",
    "@types/react-dropzone": "^5.1.0",
    "@types/react-infinite-scroller": "^1.2.2",
    "@types/react-router": "^5.1.8",
    "@types/react-router-dom": "^5.1.6",
    "@types/store": "^2.0.2",
    "@vitejs/plugin-react-refresh": "^1.3.4",
    "ethereum-abi-types-generator": "^1.1.1",
    "parcel-bundler": "^1.12.5",
    "sass": "^1.29.0",
    "typescript": "^4.1.2",
    "vite": "^2.3.8"
  }
}
0 Answers
Related