npm install chromedriver is not working properly

Viewed 3118

Does any one how to install never version of chrome driver besides;

npm install chromedriver, npm install chromedriver --chromedriver_cdnurl=https://npm.taobao.org/mirrors/chromedriver, npm install chromedriver --chromedriver_version=LATEST , npm install chromedriver --chromedriver-force-download

"SessionNotCreatedError: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 91 Current browser version is 94.0.4606.71 with binary path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

This commands are not working to update chromedriver version. I tried to uninstall it first but I was not able to uninstall chromedriver dependancy.

anyone knows any other command that I can try? Thank you in advance.

1 Answers

If your trying to update the chromedriver which is latest and not in NPM. Here is the steps.

  1. Download the latest version of chromedriver from - https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads
  2. Intall the chromedriver globally - npm install -g chromedriver --chromedriver_filepath=/Path for download files /Downloads/chromedriver_mac64.zip2.
  3. Latest version of chromedriver will be installed.
Related