I want a mostly unmodified tabcontrol that matches the style of the program I'm creating a plugin for. My issue is that, by default, the tabcontrol tabs seem to have a border that sits inside the extents of the tab, which create a double border where the inactive tabs meet. I want this border to be a single line, the same thickness as the at the top of the tab (I am using a top, right alignment).
Unfortunately, the words I am using to describe this in Google and here are making it hard to figure out what property/attribute I need to alter. I have tried using Margin="-1,0,0,0" on all but the first tab to "squeeze" them together, but this inadvertently forced all but the first tab to not enlarge when active/selected/pressed.
This is the tabcontrol, largely unmodified with the double border between two inactive tabs that seems to be default appearance:
This is the build with the Margin set to the above values and the desired appearance for the border between two inactive tabs:
And this is the issue using the Margin setting above causes:
Any help with this would be much appreciated! It's likely a very simple fix, but I'm not too familiar with tabcontrols and looking through the properties hasn't given me the right insight to solve it on my own.


