Facing below the error when trying to access some table but some is working properly what can be the reason.
Query:
SELECT * FROM icbs_cup00901_d LIMIT 1
Same Query is working for other tables so I am confuse what can be the reason and mentioned table in query has 8 columns with string data type.
Error: Your query has the following error(s):
SYNTAX_ERROR: line 1:8: SELECT * not allowed from relation that has no columns
This query ran against the "bpd_ds_db" database, unless qualified by the query. Please post the error message on our forum or contact customer support with Query Id: a462d56e-952b-4a6f-a275-b0c9db0301b0.
I have checked that we have 8 columns in same table with string data type and the exact same query works for some tables so I am confused what's the issue may be
CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE icbs_cup00901_d(
cux1ac_acct_surr_id string,
cux1ap string,
cux1cs_cust_surr_id string,
cux1ty string,
cuxbk string,
cuxnot string,
cuxrec string,
cuxrel string
)
ROW FORMAT SERDE 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.serde.ParquetHiveSerDe' STORED AS
INPUTFORMAT 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.MapredParquetInputFormat'
OUTPUTFORMAT 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.MapredParquetOutputFormat'
LOCATION 's3://bpd-datalake/00Raw/datasets/parquet/DWH/ICBS_CUP00901_D'
TBLPROPERTIES (
'lastUpdateDate'='2021-09-30 03:02:04.780351',
'last_modified_by'='hadoop',
'last_modified_time'='1632970985',
'parquet.compress'='GZIP', 'transient_lastDdlTime'='1632970985'
)