I have an API to fetch data and it is coming like this:
"data": {
"type": "products",
"id": "2021-01-04.1.1",
"attributes": {
"name": "product 1",
"descriptions": "some description",
"image": null,
"date": "2021-01-04",
"valid_from": null,
"valig_untill": null,
"xparc_paid_product_id": 1,
"xparc_unpaid_product_id": 1,
"xparc_access_id": 1,
"stock": null,
"variations": [
{
"id": 1,
"product_template_id": "1",
"name": "child ticket",
"description": "Only for children!",
"price_excl_vat": 1,
"created_at": "2021-09-15T13:16:00.000000Z",
"updated_at": "2021-09-15T13:16:00.000000Z"
},
{
"id": 2,
"product_template_id": "1",
"name": "Adults",
"description": "Not for children!",
"price_excl_vat": 2,
"created_at": "2021-09-15T13:16:10.000000Z",
"updated_at": "2021-09-15T13:16:10.000000Z"
},
{
"id": 3,
"product_template_id": "1",
"name": "Test",
"description": "Test",
"price_excl_vat": 10,
"created_at": "2021-09-30T11:29:44.000000Z",
"updated_at": "2021-09-30T11:29:44.000000Z"
}
]
},
What I am trying to do is I put these variations of the data into the dropdown as you see in the picture:

So here is my dropdown component:
<template>
<div class="custom-select" :tabindex="tabindex" @blur="open = false">
<div class="selected" :class="{ open: open }" @click="open = !open">
{{ selected }}
</div>
<div class="items" :class="{ selectHide: !open }">
<div
v-for="(option, i) of options"
:key="i"
@click="
selected = option;
open = false;
$emit('input', option);
"
>
{{ option }}
</div>
</div>
</div>
</template>
<script>
export default {
props: {
options: {
type: Array,
required: true,
},
default: {
type: String,
required: false,
default: null,
},
tabindex: {
type: Number,
required: false,
default: 0,
},
},
data() {
return {
selected: this.default
? this.default
: this.options.length > 0
? this.options[0]
: null,
open: false,
};
},
mounted() {
this.$emit("input", this.selected);
},
};
</script>
And this is how I displayed the names of the variants into the dropdown:
<Dropdown
:options="getVariations"
:default="'Choose an option'"
class="select"
/>
computed: {
getVariations() {
return this.product.attributes.variations.map(p => p.name);
},
},
So what I am trying to do is according to the selected value I want to display more information of the selected variations inside of the div. For example here:
{{variations.description}} But I dont know how to do. Can you help me?