I have tons of triangles defined by three 3d points, like
T1 = ((x1, y1, z1), (x2, y2, z2), (x3, y3, z3))
T2 = ((x1, y1, z1), (x2, y2, z2), (x3, y3, z3))
T3 = ((x1, y1, z1), (x2, y2, z2), (x3, y3, z3))
T4 = ((x1, y1, z1), (x2, y2, z2), (x3, y3, z3))....
What I would like to know is, what is the best way to figure out which of these triangle is closest to equilateral triangle. The best strategy I can think of is, somehow calculate three internal angles of each triangle then get product of those three angles, then see which triangle has biggest product. If I'm not mistaking, closer the triangle is to equilateral triangle product of three angles is bigger(when a triangle is perfect equilateral triangle the product of internal angles is 60 times 60 times 60 = 216000) However, I feel like there are much better way to do this task. I would appreciate if you could comes up with better solution for me. None of those sets of three 3d points are in straight line. There are no edges whose length is 0 in these triangles.