I am currently trying to compile some C++ code using CMake, which requires the boost libraries. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL, and have installed boost 1.77 using the following tutorial 1. I know that it works as I've successfully complied the examples using g++. I need to use CMake so that I can include header files from another library that uses Qt. When compiling I get the following error:
CMake Error at /usr/lib/cmake/Boost-1.77.0/BoostConfig.cmake:141 (find_package): Could not find a package configuration file provided by "boost_filesystem" (requested version 1.77.0) with any of the following names: boost_filesystemConfig.cmake boost_filesystem-config.cmake Add the installation prefix of "boost_filesystem" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "boost_filesystem_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "boost_filesystem" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed. Call Stack (most recent call first): /usr/lib/cmake/Boost-1.77.0/BoostConfig.cmake:258 (boost_find_component) CMakeLists.txt:32 (find_package) -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
When I search through the ubuntu files I cannot find this one anywhere on the system, so I can't add it to my CMakeLists.txt file. I have also tried other similar solutions such as sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev and other variations but they all say they are already installed on my machine. Any help would be really appreciated!