How to access to a CSS class of a pre-build component

Viewed 98

I'm working on my portfolio website and I'm doing it with Gatsby. I've imported a Swiper component, precisely a CubeEffect slideshow.

As I have my background black, I would like to change the Swiper Shadow to red (by default is black) but I'm struggling to access to swiper-cube-shadow::before className, because is an own swiper's className.

I've added css style to the Swiper component, to the SwiperSlide component but I don't know how to access to the swiper-cube-shadow component that should be at the same level of the component and consequently to the className...

I cannot add a selector to a component that I don't know how to select, because is inside the Swiper component with is own name and If I create a new component with the same name will not modify the original component but just create a new one.

On the first link you have a picture of the HTML elements (I don't have the privilege to attach an image yet) with the <div class-name:'swiper-cube-shadow'> that I'm trying to customize.

<Swiper css={css `
 [css styles]
`}
    <SwiperSlide css={css`
 [css styles]
`}>
      <Dado2/>
   </SwiperSlide>
 </Swiper>

class-name:swiper-cube-shadow::before

0 Answers
Related