How to fix NeoSolarized red coloured brackets

Viewed 188

I have switched over to using NeoVim and the colorscheme which I have decided to use is NeoSolarized, as well as this I also installed treesitter to improve the syntax highlighting, and I have installed the c++ parser successfully by running TSInstall cpp, however I have run into a slight issue which is that now all of my brackets and paranthesis and semi-colons are colored red: Image of how the braces look like inside of Neovim

I wanted to know if there was a way for me to get rid of these red coloured colored brackets and semicolons so that I can turn them back into a grey colour

2 Answers

what you probably need is

MatchParen cterm=bold ctermbg=none ctermfg=grey

put this in your vimrc file. often in (~/.vim/colors/)

basically, cterm determines the style, which can be none, underline or bold, and ctermfg is foreground colors (hence fg, backround is bg), so you can change them when you need.

I managed to solve this through adding the following line of code to my init.vim

hi Delimiter guifg=#839496
Related