iOS 15 simulator scrolling artifact bug in swiftui

Viewed 739

I updated my OS Xcode to iOS 15 and I'm getting this artifact when scrolling. Before the update everything scrolled fine. What's odd is when I go to the Home Screen I see similar artifacts when moving apps around (the tops get cut off).

OS: 11.6 (20G165) Xcode: 13.0 (13A233) Hardware: MBP15 2017

What I tried:

  • clean
  • clearing cache in ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/
  • A different simulator
  • iOS 14.5 simulator
  • Deleting app

It seems to be a larger problem than just my app. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Gif

Snippet of code:

 //
//  ContentView.swift
//  ForElTomato
//
//  Created by Ran on 9/30/21.
//

import SwiftUI

struct ContentView: View {
    let colors:[Color] = [Color.red, Color.blue, Color.green]
    let names:[String] = ["El", "Tomato", "The Best"]
    
    var body: some View {
        ScrollView(.vertical, showsIndicators: true, content: {
            LazyVStack(alignment: .center, spacing: 10, pinnedViews: [], content: {
                ForEach(colors, id: \.self) { clr in
                    ScrollView(.horizontal, showsIndicators: false, content: {
                        LazyHStack(alignment: .center, spacing: 10, pinnedViews: [], content: {
                            ForEach(names, id: \.self) { name in
                                        Button(action: {
                                            //nothing
                                        }) {
                                            HStack {
                                                Text(name)
                                            }.padding(10)
                                        }.foregroundColor(.black)
                                    .background(clr)
                                            .animation(.default)
                            }
                        })
                    })
                }.padding(.leading)
            })
        })
    }
}

struct ContentView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
    static var previews: some View {
        ContentView()
    }
}

0 Answers
Related