I am using json schema for defining and validating rest api input payloads using networknt schema validator. Internally i have defined schemas and put all the common def in common schema and added local resource $ref to these defs whenever needed. Now these schemas will be used by users to send proper payloads and i have defined get schema apis to return these schemas. However when i get the schemas from netorknt schema validator it comes as its defined with $ref as is. This is very inconvenient to users to retrieve multiple schemas and manually look at the defs in common schema to see how its defined. I wanted to check if there is any way networknt schema validato provides any way to retrieve schemas with $ref resolved with the actual defs instead of $refs.
I am trying to avoid writing my own parser to resolve these $ref and replace with actual defs.