I'm working on a Ubuntu system and installed the Graphviz library with:
sudo apt install graphviz
As dot comes with it by default when I'm running the dot command, it gives me:
There is no layout engine support for "dot"
Perhaps "dot -c" needs to be run (with installer's privileges) to register the plugins?
Or when I run the whole command like:
dot -Tsvg test.gv -O
This produces below error:
Format: "svg" not recognized. No formats found.
Perhaps "dot -c" needs to be run (with installer's privileges) to register the plugins?
I tried the command given here in the terminal dot -c/sudo dot -c but didn't work for me. Also, search for the solution of it, which ends up with the same answer, which is to use dot -c.
I tried reinstalling it several times but ends up with the same error. I used Graphviz previously as well without any problem. Don't know if I'm missing something this time.
So, How can I resolve this?