requests_html + Django "There is no current event loop in thread 'Thread-1'."

Viewed 430

Good, I have in Django this configuration in urls.py:

urlpatterns = [
    path('', views.index),
]

and in views.py the index function where I pass through the variable a url, I have with requests_html:

from django.http import HttpResponse
from django.core.validators import URLValidator
from requests_html import HTMLSession
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
from .main import *

def index(request):
    url = request.GET.get('url')
    # URLValidator...
    session = HTMLSession()
    resp = session.get(url)
    resp.html.render()
resp.html.render()
  File "/home/noname/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests_html.py", line 586, in render
    self.browser = self.session.browser  # Automatically create a event loop and browser
  File "/home/noname/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests_html.py", line 727, in browser
    self.loop = asyncio.get_event_loop()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/asyncio/events.py", line 639, in get_event_loop
    raise RuntimeError('There is no current event loop in thread %r.'

RuntimeError: There is no current event loop in thread 'Thread-1'.

But I get a bug when calling render() and I'm not using threads, any ideas?

0 Answers
Related