Locating cloudwatch error log based on serverless error information

Viewed 228

I've got a serverless error and I think I should be able to find the cloudwatch log mentioned solely based on the information in the error but I'm finding it difficult to locate.

ServerlessError: An error occurred: PreSignUpTriggerCustomCognitoUserPool1 - Received response status [FAILED] from custom resource. Message returned: Cannot read property 'Id' of null See details in CloudWatch Log: 2021/09/27/[$LATEST]730e87607dda45b9addb72bf7d78a60d (RequestId: b44d00d0-9c24-43b8-b694-f3f709320db4).

Everything I find says to first go into the associated log group and I don't know which log group this guy would be under... So I went through each and every log group and couldn't find the referenced log stream 2021/09/27/[$LATEST]730e87607dda45b9addb72bf7d78a60d

1 Answers

An easy way would be to go to the Lambda service page, locate the PreSignUpTriggerCustomCognitoUserPool1 lambda, go to the monitoring tab and there should be able to go to the correct log group directly.

Related