Xamarin App Tracking Transparency Dialog does not appear since iOS 15

Viewed 679

Since I started building my App for iOS 15 in Xamarin the Dialog with the Tracking Usage Description does not disappear anymore and it does not pass Apple's review.

I tried with my iPhone 12 mini and also with various simulators. Simulators for iOS 14.5 did show the dialog, devices running iOS 15 do not

  • "Allow Apps to Request to Track" in the settings is activated

Happy for any help.

It was implemented according to the instructions on this page

2 Answers

To resolve this issue On Xamarin.iOS:

Put the "RequestTrackingAuthorization" code in AppDelegate.cs >> function: OnActivated() instead of AppDelegate.cs >> function: FinishedLaunching().

The answer provided by "Tran Canh" is correct, where "AppDelegate's applicationDidBecomeActive method" is "AppDelegate.cs >> function: OnActivated()".

I was meet this same issue. I was calling the ATT request from Appdelegate in application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions method.

I've changed to call the request from the AppDelegate's applicationDidBecomeActive method and it worked

Related